GoMe December Newspaper

This category is for foreign languages. Feel free to contact us.
Antworten
Szark
Forscher

GoMe December Newspaper

Beitrag von Szark » 12.12.2009, 12:13

Bild
It’s been a long two months and again we have managed to cobble together another issue which includes the usual, plus the completion of both, Marten’s in-game video and Mowog’s podcasting, tutorials. Please sit back, put your feet up and join us this one last time as we dip into the cavern.
To download the full newspaper in PDF format please follow this link.

Also for any late breaking community news please, feel free to use the GoMe News RSS feed. Click on the big Submit News button which is also on the Front page. Help is provided with this new feature. - Both in Text and downloadable PDF tutorial.
Shorah to you all.

A Guild of Messengers Publication. Serving the community.
Bild
Quin
Forscher
KI-Nummer: 40304
Re: GoMe December Newspaper

Beitrag von Quin » 14.12.2009, 15:55

Wenn im Browser als bevorzugte Sprache „Deutsch (de)“ eingestellt ist, führt der Link zur neuesten Ausgabe des Newspapers Where R U Uru? auf eine gesperrte Seite. Über http://guildofmessengers.com/newspaper und dann weiter über December 2009 Newspaper kann man ihn jedoch abrufen.

Schade, dass es vermutlich die letzte Ausgabe sein wird, aber über was soll man noch schreiben, wenn es nur wenig Neues gibt? :(

Vielen Dank an Szark und das gesamte Team für den unermüdlichen Einsatz für unsere Community.

-----

The link to the newest issue of the newspaper Where R U Uru? leads to a restricted page if your preferred browser language settings are non-english (e.g. German de). Following http://guildofmessengers.com/newspaper and then December 2009 Newspaper I was able to download it.

Sad to hear that it will be probably the last issue but what to report on if there were too little news recently? :(

Thank you very much Szark and the whole team for your restless efforts for our community.

Quin
Szark
Forscher

Re: GoMe December Newspaper

Beitrag von Szark » 12.07.2010, 19:43

I am ever so sorry Quinn for not responding earlier. I have been away from Uru for some months now. I have just returned to help a little with the new proposed GoMe paper. I wouldn't be doing much so I hope there will be a new paper. :D

I appreciate the kind comments, I rarely got thanks. It is nice to know that some folks liked what I/we did.

Szark
Bild
Antworten