League of D'ni Gentlemen Explorers

This category is for foreign languages. Feel free to contact us.
Antworten
Marck
Forscher
KI-Nummer: 48956
League of D'ni Gentlemen Explorers

Beitrag von Marck » 21.04.2005, 22:16

The Recent LODGE Meeting

Last Saturday, I attended a LODGE meeting for the first time. All the LGC and LODGE attendees met in a Hood on the AlphaBlue shard. (Please, see the announcement of this recent meeting and more information on LODGE in the repective thread at the D'ni Guild Forums.) I don't know the exact numbers, but there were around 8 ladies and 8 gentlemen, including some explorers joining later.

The Ladies left for a beach party hosted by Lexie in her Eder Gira while the Gentlemen needed some more time to agree on going to Teledahn. BAD warped us to the mushroom stump in Teledahn. While cracking open some bottles of beer, time and location of the next meeting were discussed and the newbies were introduced to the secret LODGE greeting rituals. (Of course, there were also softdrinks available, but in expectation of joining the Ladies' party in Eder Gira later we needed to reach some level of drunkness. ;)).

After having some men's talk, we headed for Ae'gura where D'Lanor wanted to give us a tour through the tunnels which are normally not accessible to the public. Our host Kenny was in contact with the LGC hostess Lexie, and they arranged for a gathering of the two groups on the Tokotah Plaza to allow everybody to take part in the tunnel tour. As it sometimes happen when women and men try to communicate with each other, there was a misunderstanding: the Ladies had already left for Eder Gira again when we arrived in Ae'gura. Thus the following tunnel tour was a mere gentlemen's event.

As it showed, the "tunnels" were actually the usually non-accessible passage in the palace building that one can see behind the locked gate between the staircase leading to the palace rotunda and the staircase leading down to the canyon street. D'Lanor had brought a key for the gate and powerful lamps which allowed us to explore the passage. Later, we were brought to a vantage point above the palace which gave us a breathtaking view over the city.

Then we went to the LGC's beach party in Eder Gira. The majority of the explorers was snorkeling or swimming by the waterfalls when I arrived. Shortly after that, part of the Age was rearranged and the local furniture was modified. In my opinion, the result was quite pleasant.

Finally, the watersport activities in combination with the hot radiating sun exhausted me (maybe the beer had some influence, too...). The party was still going on but it was getting late for me, and I said good bye to everyone.

The Next LODGE Meeting

My first LODGE meeting was great fun. I agreed on hosting the next one:

The next LODGE meeting will be held on the German Reallife Shard on Sunday, May 1st 2005 at 19:00 GMT. The same time for other timezones:
  • 12:00 US PDT (GMT-7)
  • 13:00 US MDT (GMT-6)
  • 14:00 US CDT (GMT-5)
  • 15:00 US EDT (GMT-4)
  • 20:00 BST (GMT+1)
  • 21:00 CEDT (GMT+2)
  • 05:00 (Monday, May 2nd; sorry, guys) Australian EST (GMT+10)
I'd be happy to meet you all on the Reallife shard. :)

--------------------------------

[Übersetzung] hier Klicken -> Beitrag im Deutschen Thread
Bartle-Test: ESAK (87/53/47/13)
pali64
Forscher
Beitrag von pali64 » 22.04.2005, 07:15

Shorah Marck....Shorah english speakers friends
Sorry if I here also still my Bild to that :D
Marck hat geschrieben:.......The next LODGE meeting will be held on the German Reallife Shard on Sunday, May 1st 2005 at 19:00 GMT. The same time for other timezones:
I have a suggestion. Since my reserve RL shard is not used presently, I could get it started this weekend for testing and if you like, as a reserve for the event on May 1st. That way it can be tested during the following week. Is that suggestion ok? If not, no problem. I just recommend to backup the RL Shard for the event ;)

Greetings and of course I’ll try to come if possible.

--------------------------------

[Übersetzung] hier Klicken -> Beitrag im Deutschen Thread

ü/erg.: ireen
das URU Live lebt in Mysteri-House und UntilUuru weiter :wink:
and URU live continued in Mysteri-house and UntilUru
http://www.mysteri-house.ch
Bild
BAD
Registrierter Forscher

Beitrag von BAD » 01.05.2005, 18:44

Ready to party guys! :big:

Who can I ask for permission to use my AdminKI? I refrained when I came in. I actually got on before the cleft was open..lol. I did everything manually for once! :lol:
BAD
Registrierter Forscher

Beitrag von BAD » 06.05.2005, 08:27

Hi guys!

I went on the German RL shard and had a blast. Our meeting was plagued by the women folk but we really didn't mind.... ;)

We hung out at the bar for quite a bit and then decided to go on a little tour of Eder Kemo. I tried my best to tell some of the history there but since a good friend of mine (Lareh) wasn't there I didn't get all of the information out about it.

Here are a couple shots for your parroozing.

Bild
Sitting for a spell.......

Bild
over 20 people off and on!!!! WOOT!

I have been informed the next meeting will be on the H'URU project shard on the 15th.

Further info will be made available soon!
Antworten