Poor Frenchy lost in a German Shard

This category is for foreign languages. Feel free to contact us.
thomak
Forscher
Poor Frenchy lost in a German Shard

Beitrag von thomak » 07.02.2005, 22:19

Well i've just enter the shard and everyone is great here, BUT ...

All the topics in the forum were in german and i don't understand a word (except "Konsug Geselschaft" and "Die Dritte Welt" ... Thank to my german teacher) of german so if there's news that can interessed me on UU can someone translate for me ... google isn't good at all in this exercice ...

Thanks .. .ThomaK
Mucol
Forscher
KI-Nummer: 157118
Beitrag von Mucol » 07.02.2005, 23:06

Hi ThomaK,

I think, everyone will help you :-) .
You will always find some guys at UU - and they will give you the current informations from our board.

The two current subjects are

"St. Patrick's Day Parade" (you find the thread at "news" - also with informations in english). It will be held on March, 12th at 21.00 Uhr MEZ.

and

"Game-Staffs".

The "game-staffs" are a new player-group on our shard. They are planning and preparing an event - we actually don't know which kind of event. Maybe it will be a sport-event, or something like that.
They will inform us, when the event is starting.

But - as I said: Don't worry - you will always find some of us at UU ;-)
(...et peut-etre, tu veut aussi trouver qn, qui parle francais - mais mieux que moi ;-) ... )

Mucol
Bild
KlyX
Forscher
Beitrag von KlyX » 07.02.2005, 23:23

Hi Tomak...

Nice to see, that the German Reallife Shard is going to be an international shard *gg*
Maybe it's possible that sometimes in UU no one of the players can talk english... But don't worry, if anyone can, he or she would help you :)

Le français: Le mien et malheureux ;) Mais ça c'est pas nouveau pour Mucol, n'est ce pas? ;) *g*

Wirf einen Blick in meinen Blog - und kommetiere :-)
Chris' Weblog
abacado.com - Total neu
Stefan
Forscher
KI-Nummer: 192377

Beitrag von Stefan » 07.02.2005, 23:32

:roll: Je suis oublieux ... tous le vocabulaire ... rien ne vas plus!

Maybe I can help you that way, if you're in need =)

Cookie? :kekse:
Stefan
Thoro
Forscher
KI-Nummer: 529779
Beitrag von Thoro » 08.02.2005, 00:43

French, yuppie. Did I ever mentioned how much I love this beautiful language? Can't get enogh of it. And now you're all useing these lovely words... Did I ever mentioned I don't understand a single word? So, if Thomak gets his personal translators, I'd like to have one, too!

@Stefan,
yes, me! Send cookies to magen@krümelmonster.de
pfösou
Forscher

Beitrag von pfösou » 08.02.2005, 01:04

Hallo Thomak

Quel plaisir de trouver quelqu'un qui parle français :wave:
Je doit dire que je me débrouille assez bien en allemand, si tu as besoin d'aide quelquonque, t'a qua dire, je t'aiderai.
Malheureusement mon anglais n'est pas la galère, je comprend un tout petit peu. :aeh:

A plus tard Pfösou
thomak
Forscher
Beitrag von thomak » 08.02.2005, 04:29

So Here are my reply, in french and in english :)

@ Mucol -> Thanks for the news, i will go to see more about the St Patrick's day right now ... But i have a question : i see that there can't be more than 25 personn in the city ... So how can we all parade at the same time ? is there a place where more people can meet ?

By the way ... se ya on Garheesen ;)

@ Klyx, Stefan and Thoro ...

"Bien malheureux sont les pauvres gens qui ne peuvent lire ces mots car ici est inscrit la voie de la sagesse en langue de Corneille et de Molière Réunis" :p Well in fact, i usually write in english on the shard, so don't matter, we can always find a way to understand each other

@ Pfösou

Tiens ... un suisse ? :)

salut à toi comme dirait les bérus (je ne sais pas si tu es fan, alors ne t'inquiète pas si tu ne connais pas, je ne te saoulerai pas avec :lol:).

Tu viens de temps en temps sur le serveur ? parceque tu risques de m'y retrouver souvent le soir ... Si tu veux qu'on s'y retrouve, envoye moi une date, j'essayerai de faire en sorte d'y être ... On pourra discuter un peu, et tu me seras, je pense, d'une aide très précieuse ...

Mon dieu, comme ce jeu est magnifique

@ all ... Well thanks again, and see ya ... Gut Nacht !
Mucol
Forscher
KI-Nummer: 157118
Beitrag von Mucol » 08.02.2005, 06:50

thomak hat geschrieben:... But i have a question : i see that there can't be more than 25 personn in the city ... So how can we all parade at the same time ? is there a place where more people can meet ?
Hi ThomaK,

they expect a lot of people - therefore, Eric from the tapestry-shard created a new shard for this event. The adress is: eventshard.urutapestry.com . The shard will be able to admit 200 players.

By the way - I don't know if it's already postet: you should wear something green at the event ;-)

Mucol
Bild
KlyX
Forscher
Beitrag von KlyX » 08.02.2005, 08:20

@Thomak: I understand it, that's not the problem... But I can't write and talk in French as good as in English... Ehm... okay, my English isn't the very good too, but it's much better than my French *lol*

Mais je n'ai dit pas, que le français n'est pas une langue fabuleux... en cas de 'languistique ;)' .... Just sound very nice ;)
An /me is from Switzerland too *g*

Wirf einen Blick in meinen Blog - und kommetiere :-)
Chris' Weblog
abacado.com - Total neu
Thoro
Forscher
KI-Nummer: 529779
Beitrag von Thoro » 08.02.2005, 11:48

Oh, I better should have a closer look at the flaggs in future. Didn't recognize you are from France Thomak. Now the many French sentences makes sense. :roll:. Thought, I've seen the Dutch flag; better should turn my head back in a vertical position. - Oh, yes, now reading is also much easier. :wink:

So, the other reason of my post was this running-gag. See, when I'm chatting or talking with some of these "explorers" and they want me becoming crazy or for just ignoring me, they start talking French. :motz: And now I thought, they do also in the forums. :lol:
thomak
Forscher
Beitrag von thomak » 08.02.2005, 13:32

Mucol hat geschrieben:By the way - I don't know if it's already postet: you should wear something green at the event ;-)
Well there's no problem, i ALWAYS wear green pants, shirts, and cap :D

... Oh i have a problen in Teledahn ... i can't activate the machines .. is it regular ? or am i the only one ?
Bild Bild
Just visit this one time...
susi
Forscher
Beitrag von susi » 08.02.2005, 14:05

No . you not the onlie with this Problem .We all had it . But wen im there i can help you if you want .

Gruß Susi

P.S. sorry for my bad Englisch :wink:
Ein neues Abenteuer wartet auf uns. Denn, das Ende ist doch noch nicht geschrieben.Bild
FFA Forum
Susis Blog
Tide
Forscher

Beitrag von Tide » 08.02.2005, 18:36

Hi Thomak,

the Teledahn bug kept me busy for quite some time. There may be a solution to it but I didn't get it. However you can cheat by typing /spawn into your ki command line that'll do the trick. Requires the KI update a very usefull thing and great fun too!

enjoy!

Aristide
thomak
Forscher
Beitrag von thomak » 09.02.2005, 02:31

susi hat geschrieben:No . you not the onlie with this Problem .We all had it . But wen im there i can help you if you want .

Gruß Susi

P.S. sorry for my bad Englisch :wink:
Sorry Susi for the last time ... my computer stopped at the end so i watch TV :lol: ...

In fact, i open it to see what really happened and my GPU was full of dirt ... that may explain the bugs and the crashes ...
Bild Bild
Just visit this one time...
susi
Forscher
Beitrag von susi » 09.02.2005, 07:47

Könnte ihm mal jemand sagen das er keine Programme im Hintergrund laufen lassen soll und mal gucken kann ob er seinen virtuellen Speicher nicht erhöhen kann . Habe das damals ja auch gemacht und es brachte mir nee menge .
Vieleicht ist es auch möglich Theledan weiter zu machen wenn mal nicht so viele On sind .Irgenteiner hilft doch bestimmt am hebel zu ziehen :wink: Die Maschine läuft ja schon 8) also geht es ratzfatz :roll:

Gruß Susi
Ein neues Abenteuer wartet auf uns. Denn, das Ende ist doch noch nicht geschrieben.Bild
FFA Forum
Susis Blog
Antworten